- 15 minutes of walking (treadmill) check
- production meeting (This is what I call my time with God before my broadcast) check
- breakfast – as of this writing … nope, but it’s in the works. I’m striving to work in my schedule and make sure I eat within 2 hours of getting up.
Today I’m working on staying on task. I have issues with getting distracted with less important things. For example, I actually spent at least 15 minutes organizing my graphics on my computer this morning. Really? Here’s another example. But this on is positive. I needed to go over my lesson for today’s broadcast. So, I played the audio version of the scriptures. This not only helps me with my time, it also helps in understanding and meditate on God’s word.
That was pretty cool. This scheduling assignment that my coach gave me is a challenge but it’s helping me understand where I use my time and how I use it. So, the word of the day is PRIORITIZE.
- to organize (things) so that the most important thing is done or dealt with first.
- to make (something) the most important thing in a group
If you find yourself running around like a chicken with its head cut off stop, breathe, and ask yourself, What’s more important? This isn’t just good for your use of time, but in spending money as well. So make it your priority to prioritize.
Well, gotta go! Just thought I’d share this with you.